April: What are you going to do now? Are you going to hit me?
To show me how much you love me?
Frank: Don’t worry, I can’t be bothered!
You’re not worth the trouble it would take to hit you!
You’re not worth the powder it would take to blow you up.
You are an empty, empty, hollow shell of a woman.
I mean, what the hell are you doing in my house if you hate me so much?
Why the hell are you married to me?
What the hell are you doing carrying my child?
I mean, why didn’t you just get rid of it when you had the chance?
Because listen to me, listen to me, I got news for you -
I wish to God that you had!
Is it disturbing I know the dialogues from these scenes by heart?
- lifeincartooonmotion likes this
- markjasond likes this
- mischiefdefinitelymanaged likes this
- 3v3rythingsucks likes this
- believein-jbieber reblogged this from love-leodicaprio and added:
- a-wonderful-lie reblogged this from v-o-g-u-e-i-s-a-r-t
- love-lust-liquor-and-leo reblogged this from tatiananikolaevna
- mydarlingdicaprio reblogged this from love-leodicaprio
- loveinaphotograph likes this
- idnotnoeowhotspell likes this
- smallwrists likes this
- lukewarmsourmilk reblogged this from v-o-g-u-e-i-s-a-r-t
- burberrycat likes this
- frikc likes this
- art-knot likes this
- nyc-dreaminggg likes this
- chamberofgaysecrets likes this
- v-o-g-u-e-i-s-a-r-t likes this
- abbbsterrrs likes this
- lesderp reblogged this from tatiananikolaevna
- groundcontroltomajor-tom likes this
- biberblunt reblogged this from theelephantfliesatmidnight and added:
- theelephantfliesatmidnight reblogged this from bradleyjjames